1. Why didn’t jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?
2. Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified “threat” in July 2001?
3. Why did FEMA lie about their presence in New York on 9/11?
4. Why didn’t the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?
5. Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden’s brother on 9/11?
6. Why did passengers or crew members on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?
7. Where are the flight recorders?
8. Why were the FISA warrants discontinued?
9. How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?
10 Why was security meeting scheduled for 9/11 cancelled by WTC management on 9/10?
11. How did they come up with the “culprits” so quickly?
12. How did they find the terrorist’s cars at the airports so quickly?
13. Why did Shrub dissolve the Bin Laden Task Force?
14. Why the strange pattern of debris from Flight 93?
15. How extensive was the relationship between the Taliban, the ISI and the CIA?
16. What exactly was the role of Henry Kissinger at UNOCAL?
17. When was it decided to cancel building a pipeline from Turkmenistan through Afghanistan to Pakistan?
18. Why did the FBI in 1996 close the files to investigate Osama bin Laden’s relatives in Washington?
19. Why did .Bush stop inquiries into terrorist connections of the Bin Laden family in early 2001?
20. Who made the decision to have John O’Neill stop investigating al-Qaeda accounts?
21. Who gave the decision to give him a security job at the World Trade Center?
22. Did John O’Neill meet anyone of the FEMA in the night of September 10th?
23. What about media reports that hijackers bought tickets for flights scheduled after Sept. 11?
24. Why did none of the 19 hijackers appear on the passenger lists?
25. Why would devout Muslims frequent bars, drink alcoholic beverages and leave their bibles?
26. Why would the hijackers use credit cards and allow drivers licenses with photos to be Xeroxed?
27. Why did the hijackers force passengers to call relatives?
28. How did the hijackers change the flight plan without law enforcement or the military try to stop them?
29. How did a hijackers passport miraculously appear near the WTC? Who found it and what time?
30. How could the FBI distinguish between “regular” Muslims and hijacker Muslims on those flights?
31. Why was there not one “innocent” Muslim on board any of these flights?
32. Did someone go through the passenger lists looking for Muslim names and label them as hijackers?
33. Did the Florida police provide information that Atta was searched because of 1) an expired Visa, 2) driving a car without a license, 3) because of an incident at Miami Airport?
34. Why did Atta leave his bag at the airport and the employees didn’t put it on board?
35. Who found his bag? How can we be sure it was his bag?
36. Why did Atta place a video “how to fly planes”, a uniform and his last will into his bag, knowing that he would commit suicide?
37. Why did Atta leave his driver’s license in a rental car?
38. When did Atta train on a flight simulator?
39. Did Atta leave the US while in training and then return?
40. Why did Atta decide to study at Opa Locka, a famous hub of 6 Navy training bases and includes government partners like U.S. Coast Guard Air Station, Police (Miami-Dade) Aviation Unit?
41. Why was Atta allowed to study since he was stopped by the police for driving without a license and also for violating his visa?
THE BLACK BOXES AND CRASH VIDEO
42. Why were the Black Boxes never recovered ?
43. Why didn’t the FBI release the air traffic controller’s protocols?
44. Why did the FBI not release the Flight Data Recorder info?
45. How did the FBI receive a tip from a passenger who boarded a different plane and reached his destination safely that he had a confrontation with two ME men at the Logan airport in Boston?
46. Who tipped the FBI to storm the Westin Hotel in Boston on September 12th?
47. Where did the photos of all 19 hijackers come from?
48. How were all hijackers identified just 2 days after the attack?
Click below for out latest interview with Julia Tourianksi from Brave The World